Nepal is not only popular for the mountains and the people but also for the pilgrimage more over Nepal is the land where the Buddha was born. Nepal has many Buddhist pilgrimage sites, Monasteries and Stupas where you can experience the live culture of the people and the way of life in a religious way. our agency team has designed this Buddhist Cultural Tour for those having keen interests to know and see the Buddhist Culture and Religion.
The 08-day Buddhist Cultural Tour exposes the most important and the Buddhist pilgrimage in Nepal including Bouddhanatha Stupa, Kapan Monastery, Swoyambhunath, World Peace Pagoda, Malepatan Gumba, Hyangja Tibetan Refugee Camp, Lumbini and many more- see the detail itinerary of the tour.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m) airport and transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: Full-day Sightseeing on Boudhanath & Kapan Monastery.
- Day 03: Sightseeing on Swoyambhunath & Drive to Pokhara.
- Day 04: World Peace Pagoda, Malepatan Gumba, Hyangja Tibetan Refugee Camp.
- Day 05: Drive Pokhara to Lumbini.
- Day 06: Full-day Explore in Lumbini.
- Day 07: Return back to Kathmandu.
- Day 08: Final departure for your home land or next destination.