Discover the magic and mystery of Kathmandu – immerse yourself in the fascination throughout the colorful array of bustling streets, rich historic heritage, exquisite temples and religious sites. Witness as well as experience the unique, exotic Nepalese culture and festivals up close. Meandering drive to the hilltop of Nagarkot for a breathtaking sunrise. It’s the perfect place to view many of the Himalayan greats such as Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Gauri Shanker as well as Mount Everest, we believe it’s the ideal way to begin your journey.
In Pokhara, the delightful scenic lakeside town with the spectacular backdrop of Machhapuchhre rising behind it all creates an ambiance of peace and relaxation. Pokhara is nestled in a tranquil valley and sports a tropical feel, a fact well appreciated by the beautiful diversity of flowers that bloom throughout. There are innumerable must-see places to discover, from the holy Gupteshower cave to the historical museums (dedicated to the famous Gurkha Warriors), Sarangkot hill and the World Peace Pagoda.
While you’re in the Chitwan National Park, climb aboard the local boats to observe crocodiles along the banks. Surrender to the pure pleasure of jungle activities! Safari excursion includes elephant safari, canoeing and bird watching. Unlike African animals, those in Chitwan tend to be rather solitary and shy. But our expert guides knows how to track these elusive creatures and you can enjoy a glimpse or two of some of these endangered animals. We explore the park in a jeep, looking for rhinos, tigers, elephants, wild boars and the masses of beautiful birds living here.
Another highlight of the tour is the amazing experience of the one-hour Everest flight that takes you within the camera range of some of the highest peaks in the world, and cruising this close to the awe-inspiring massifs of rock and ice is an out-of-this world experience. This scenic Everest flight offers the closest possible aerial views of Mt Everest, Kanchenjunga along with others along the Tibetan border.
During the course of this trip, you will have a professional guide at your disposal, and travel on a comfortable private tourist vehicle or a coach. Transfer across cities will be either on an airplane or ground transportation (private vehicle or tourist bus). All accommodation during the tour will be at 3- to 4-star hotels and lodges available in the area. You will have ample opportunity to purchase authentic souvenirs, including carpets, handicrafts, carvings and Thankas (traditional painting) in this trip.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m) Airport and Transfer to hotel.
- Days 02-03: Pre-trip meeting and sightseeing around the Kathmandu valley, drive to Nagarkot.
- Day 04: Drive to Pokhara on a tourist bus, van or car. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05-06: Full-day sightseeing in Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 07: Drive to Sarankot then morning sunrise, mountain views then continue to Chitwan National Park.
- Day 08: Full-day activities in Chitwan National Park.Overnight at hotel.
- Day 09: Half-day sightseeing in Chitwan, and drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 10: Full-day sightseeing in Kathmandu. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 11: Early in the morning senic mountain flight, an evening culturl dinner programs, overnight at hotel.
- Day 12: Final departure for your onward destination.