Kathmandu, Pokhara, Lumbini and Chitwan, all four are must important visit places in Nepal. Kathmandu holds the identity as the national capital and richness of cultural heritage. Pokhara, the city of lakes, is popular for its unmatched natural beauty while Lumbini is the birth place of Lord Buddha, the Light of Asia. Similarly, Chitwan is best in the nation for its diverse wildlife.
This amazing 8-day tour will take you to all these four places. It’s surely gonna show you what Nepal is all about. Our agency ensures that these 8 days will give you those experiences of diversity, which you never had nor ever will.
During the course of this trip, you will have a professional guide at your disposal, and travel on a comfortable private tourist vehicle or a coach. Transfer across cities will be either on an airplane or ground transportation (private vehicle or tourist bus). All accommodation during the tour will be at standard hotels and lodges available in the area. You will have ample opportunity to purchase authentic souvenirs, including carpets, handicrafts, carvings and Thankas (Traditional Painting) in this trip
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m) airport and Transfer to hotel. Half-day tour of Kathmandu City and Swoyambhunath. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 02: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara by private tourist vehicle (200 Km), 5/6 hours. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 03: Full-day Sightseeing around in Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04: Drive Pokhara to Lumbini by private tourist vehicle (200 km / 6 hours). Overnight at hotel.
- Day 05: Half day sightseeing in Lumbini and same day drive to Chitwan.
- Day 06: Wildlife activities in Chitwan National Park. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 07: Morning activities in Chitwan and same day drive to Kathmandu, 6hour
- Day 08: Final departure flight for your next destination.