This Nepal Heritage and wonderful tour will take you to some of the most popular and significant places of Nepal such as Kathmandu valley, Chitwan, Lumbini, Palpa and Pokhara. The trip will take you to Lumbini in the southwestern Nepal all the way from Kathmandu valley in central Nepal via Chitwan and the trip ends up to Pokhara in western region via Palpa.
Visiting cultural heritage sites of Kathmandu valley, spectacular scenic beauty of Nagarkot, diverse wildlife in Chitwan, birthplace of Lord Buddha, cultures in Palpa and sightseeing around Pokhara: These are the major components of this ten days long tour.
During the course of this trip, you will have a professional guide at your disposal, and travel on a comfortable private tourist vehicle or a coach. Transfer across cities will be either on an airplane or ground transportation (private vehicle or tourist bus). All accommodation during the tour will be at 3- to 4-star hotels and lodges available in the area. You will have ample opportunity to purchase authentic souvenirs, including carpets, handicrafts, carvings and Thankas (traditional painting) in this trip.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m) airport and transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: Half-day Sightseeing in Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and drive to Nagarkot on a private Tourist Vehicle. Overnight at hotel
- Day 03: Nagarkot – Chitwan Drive on a private tourist vehicle,7 hrs drive. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04: Full day Jungle Activities in Chitwan. Overnight at resort in Chitwan.
- Day 05: Chitwan – Lumbini Drive by private tourist vehicle. Overnight at hotel
- Day 06: Lumbini – Palpa Drive after half-day sightseeing in Lumbini on tourist vehicle. Overnight at hotel
- Day 07: Palpa – Pokhara Drive, 115 km/7 hours drive on private tourist vehicle. Overnight at hotel
- Day 08: Visiting and sightseeing around Pokhara, Overnight at hotel
- Day 09: Pokhara – Kathmandu Drive by tourist vehicle, 200 Km / 6 hrs drive. Shopping in Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 10: Final departure for your onward destination.