“One of the best experiences Glimpse of Enchanting Annapurna and Fish-Tail Himalayas – everyone should try it once in their lives”
Adventure in the Himalaya is our specialty and paragliding is our greatest adventure love. With a devoted crew of experienced instructors and skilled pilots, an adventure has decades of combined experience. We are ready to sail through the Himalayan skies with you. Join us for a tandem flight or get into it at a deeper level by enrolling in our courses from beginner level to refresher course, to advanced level and all choices in between including thermal ling (soaring), cross country, and SIV courses. Eventually, you too can have the skills to float around the heavens looking down at the scenic hills of Nepal. There is nothing more memorable than witnessing an aerial view of the towering Himalayan peaks to the north and the lush, terraced farmland of the mid-hills all around.
Nepal has many secrets to offer ranging from mountain expedition to paragliding. Paragliding in the Himalayan region is a truly wonderful experience. Nepal has incredible paragliding sites to take pictures, to enjoy the freedom of flying like a bird, and to view the alluring magic of Himalayan range. Pokhara, the lakeside town is the best site for paragliding in the world. Paragliding in Pokhara is full of magnetic scenery on earth such as beautiful lakes, spectacular peaks, and stunning overhead view of the city, monasteries, temples, lakes and jungle. The thrill commences from Sarangkot, the capital site of paragliding in Pokhara. The hill station itself is famous for amazing sunrise and sunset views over the Himalayas. The adventure reaches apex as the gliding commences amid of breathtaking views of Annapurna range, beautiful landscape, from birds eye and serene view of most famous Phewa Lake of Nepal. The flight will be a journey through nature. This is truly a unique experience.
This is an ideal way to see life from a new perspective. The choice of the Pokhara valley for Ultra-light aircraft is appropriate chiefly because of the proximity of the mountains, and the scenic lakes. Flights are from Pokhara airport beginning September through June. The flights take place from sunrise to 11 a.m. and from 3 p.m. to sunset every day during these months.
It will be a grandest opportunity not to be missed for those trekkers who are on the eve of Annapurna trek or who have completed the trek in the Annapurna region. For verities of paragliding experiences and sites including Pokhara, join agency profoundly experienced team to materialize the dream into reality.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m) airport and transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02: Full-day Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley, Overnight at hotel.
- Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara 30 minute or drive by tourist bus, Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04: Early in the morning full-day Paragliding, and overnight at hotel.
- Day 05: Full-day Pokhara vally sightseeing, overnight at hotel.
- Day 06: Early in the morning, hiking on Sarangkot sunrise, back to hotel, afternoon- back flight from Kathmandu.
- Day 07: Leisure day in Kathmandu, an evening culture dinner program, overnight at hotel.
- Day 08: Final departure for your onward destination.